Monday 21 November 2011


Tea.

Tea is an integral part of my life. I had my first cup of the quintessentially English drink when I was just 4 years old, since then I have never stopped drinking the delicious cup.
My record for tea drinking consumption reaches the extraordinary height of 65 cups in one sitting! This is due to it not only being my favourite drink, but is also down to the fact that it's my only companion when I am in my studio painting or drawing or just thinking. So, when I heard about the prospect of being part of an exhibition celebrating the wonderful colour of beige,there was only one conclusion to be made, and that was to illustrate the complete history of my beautiful beige cup tea, unfortunately I only drew one tiny part of the little leaf's amazing heritage; I was far to busy drinking tea and eating biscuits.


The above work was fetched in an exhibition in a  Brighton Exhibition. the shows theme was Off beige. www.collatepresents.com 

The exhibition the theme got an amazing review in demagazine. www.demagazine.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment